1. Play emotionally-draining game;
2. Drink lots of beer and champagne;
3. Immediately board a flight to New York;
4. Arrive at, like, 3 A.M.;
5. Sleep the sleep of the drunk and the red eye air traveller;
6. Play game against the best team in baseball at 6 P.M.
Sounds like a recipe for winning to me!
I know this is late today — and I apologize for the lack of content — but the law has been beating me like a rented mule. Besides, the first game just started. You should be watching that instead of reading my scribblings.